To facility our company’s growth, we are currently looking for:
(Junior) Accountant m/f – Private Equity
Your new duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the accounting of our Luxembourgish companie
- Preparation of annual accounts on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual basis according to LUXGAAP as well as international accounting principles
- Preparation of consolidated annual accounts according to LUX GAAP is considered as an advantage
- Preparation of financial reporting’s, cash flow statements, etc.
- Point of contact for ad-hoc client requests
- Liaison with tax consulting firms, audit firms and lawyers
Required qualifications and experience:
- Studies of economics with an accounting, audit or controlling background or similar qualifications
- Professional experience in Accounting and/or in Audit
- Knowledge of national accounting standards is mandatory; International accounting standards are considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office-package is mandatory; Knowledge of the accounting software „BOB Sage“ is considered as
- an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French and German are considered as an advantage
- You are used to work independently but also enjoy to work in a team
- You can convince with a good sense of responsibility
If you meet the requirements of the above mentioned profile and would like to take on this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application via this application form or via the apply button below.
You have more than 3-5 years experience in Accounting or Audit?
- Address 2 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg, Luxembourg District, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5