Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
As an Intern in Change Management, you will be supporting the various project teams in their business acceptance test co-ordination and internal readiness tasks, as well as supporting the management team in the various projects related and team specific organisational tasks. This internship will give you insight into the Clearstream project development world and team management.
- Project office (statistics, project reporting, resource management)
- Handling of day-to-day tasks enabling the experts to focus on delivering the overall project objectives and resolution of issues
- Participating in planning and tracking activities
- Preparing internal project related presentations
- Supporting regular project / team meetings (organization, minute taking & Actions to be taken tracking)
- Assisting the team leads
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Business Administration, Finance or Economics and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Strong level of MS-Office applications (in particular, Powerpoint and MS- Excel)
- High level of self-motivation and autonomy, as well as the ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now! Please submit your online application via our career portal, including your CV, cover letter and other relevant documents (transcript of records, job references etc.)