Head of Finance, Luxembourg
What it’s about
- Lead one junior team member
- Responsible for general accounting functions of various group entities including financial assets, revenue recognition, accounts payable & receivable, leases and more
- Independently manage monthly closing and group reporting process (in accordance with IFRS) including closing journal entry posting, account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Lead year-end audit process including preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with LUX GAAP
- Draft and present quarterly board packs
- Responsible for regulatory and compliance monitoring & reporting
- Prepare quarterly VAT filings
- Prepare quarterly tax provision packages
- Improve finance processes and strengthen internal controls
- Take responsibility in group finance projects as assigned by local management
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6-9 years of relevant financial accounting experience and has completed a further education in the area of accountancy or finance (e.g. CPA, ACCA).
For this challenging position, we are looking for a reliable, communicative and trustworthy individual with great analytical & accounting skills, the ability to pay excellent attention to detail and adhere to strict deadlines. Furthermore, you are interested to learn about Private Markets, have an accurate, diligent and independent working style along with a strong desire to learn and succeed. Good French and English language skills as well as proficient MS-Office & SAP knowledge are required. Experience in a global environment would be a plus.
Please apply via this link:
- Address 35d Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg, Luxemburg, Luxembourg