ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Senior Consultant, you will act as main point of contact for our clients, with weekly follow-up and reviews with your clients on compliance tasks. You will be in charge of project coordination, compliance support and contact with the CSSF depending on request or issues.
- Maintenance of a compliance action plan of the tasks to be performed by a PFS as well as a yearly planning of different PFS requirements;
- Writing and/or review of different aspects of policies and procedures (AML, outsourcing, IT…), documentation in various areas;
- Organisation of Board Of Directors (BoD) meetings, preparation of agenda, minutes and board pack;
- Assistance to the customers for handling auditors requests;
- Follow-up of closing documents (BoD, General Assembly, CSSF reports);
- In charge of CSSF requests by suggesting and drafting replies;
- Submission of CSSF reporting, preparation and review of CSSF financial and ad-hoc reporting;
- CSSF application filing, such as preparation of new CSSF application files, update of existing PFS authorisation, CSSF notification and approval requests for IT/Cloud computing outsourcing;
- In charge of regulatory watch for various clients (monthly emails and quarterly calls, preparation of actions to be taken in order to keep compliance alignment).
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Management, Law or Finance;
- At least 3 years of experience on Luxembourg laws, CSSF regulations and circulars and compliance requirements applicable to all types of PFS;
- Sound knowledge on other types of regulated entities is considered an asset, such as payment Institutions/Electronic Money Institutions, banks, management companies, funds;
- Good knowledge on compliance and corporate governance;
- A first experience in project management is a plus;
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is considered as an asset;
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills;
- Team player, rigorous, proactive and autonomous;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Mobility to be able to intervene on client site.
- Experience Level Senior