Who we are
We are a Luxembourgish depositary and custodian bank with more than 170 employees being specialized in the custody and administration of international diversified asset portfolios. In our role as depository and custodian bank we keep assets for Group-owned and external management companies both in UCITS as well as Non-UCITS funds with a total volume of more than EUR 34 billion. Our customers are investment companies, institutional investors, wealthy individual customers, asset managers and banks.
Within the frame of our ongoing integration into the international APEX group and the related transformation of our bank, we are looking for you supporting our management board as
Employee Banking Supervision Support (m/f)
Within this challenging position you will be independently responsible for the support of our management board with regards to the coordination and steering of special projects relating to our integration into the APEX group and branch set ups as well as the related project administration.
More specifically your main responsibilities include
- Participating in various project teams and taking- over some project related tasks such as general project documentation, organization as well as the follow-up of the included project tasks
- Acting as point of contact for our internal and external stakeholders as coordinator for feedback and ensuring excellent customer support with regards to all upcoming questions
- Communicating and maintaining the related project management toolkits as well as other related documentation
- Creating project management status and progress reporting
- Coordinating project management team activities, such as reoccurring conference calls, meetings and the expected project deliverables
- Successful completion of a banking apprenticeship respectively a Bachelor’s degree in economic studies with a major in finance
- Hands-on mentality and first experience with regards to project coordination
- Independent working style with a strong attention to details
- Ability to work successfully and result oriented both in a team as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as the ability to share your own and the company’s position in a transparent and convincing manner
- Flexible, committed and reliable working style, even in situations with tight deadlines and high pressure
- French is advantageous
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a bank of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com
If you have any questions with regards to this position, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Human Resources, Ms. Katja Lier (+352 424545-203).
For further information about our bank, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. As we are a part of the APEX group, you can also visit www.apexfundservices.com for additional information about our international and growth-oriented group.
Please refer to financejobs.lu in your application.
- Address 3 Rue Gabriel Lippmann, 5365, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5