What it’s about
To help support our team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a candidate to join as Company Secretary on a one year fixed term contract.
- Support with the day-to-day corporate and administrative matters for a portfolio of companies and investment funds
- Provide assistance with incorporation of companies
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate records and statutory registers for each entity, ensuring that all amendments are made in a timely manner
- Assist with regulatory and statutory filings and monitoring of other Luxembourg legal obligations
- Liaise with notary offices and the Trade Register (as applicable)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
- Undertake routine and office clerical tasks where necessary
- University degree and/other relevant professional qualification or part qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent) or significant knowledge of corporate secretary acquired through 3+ years of experience in a legal and corporate environment
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent written and spoken English, any additional language is an asset.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
If so, Please apply via the following application form or one of the buttons below:
Click here to see all jobs of Partners Group.
- Address 35d Avenue John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5