Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
In your new role as Communications Officer – SAP Roadmap Corporate IT (f/m/d) you will lead the SAP Roadmap Program communication and assist in its planning, development and execution. This position is limited until 31/12/2022.
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of IT for all group processes such as Digital Workplace and End User Experience, Voice & Communication, Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data. Our mission is to make IT Run! We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of compliance.
- You will create, organize and implement communication campaigns by giving regular updates, writing newsletters and by preparing briefing sessions and lunchtime forums – we highly appreciate your creativity
- You will write, publish and promote the SAP Roadmap content on social media channels like LinkedIn and our Intranet in close cooperation with Group Communications
- You will support Change Management by running surveys, analyzing feedbacks, preparing the feedback for reportings and making recommendations for improvement based on the results
- You will be responsible for promoting the program within the group and highlighting the benefits of the changes – you will also ensure clarity and transparency for all stakeholders
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications and have gained your first work experience as Working Student/Intern
- You are enthusiastic about digitization topics and are not afraid to dive into technologies if needed
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- You have great time management skills
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!