ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Audit Manager, you will ensure all work is allocated as part of your client portfolio and other client assignments are carried out profitably and in a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners. Further, to ensure your team are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and to assist in the development of the office.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients;
- Assists the Audit Director in establishing audit objectives and overall scope;
- Checks that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained on the network;
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards;
- Assists in the production and presentation of proposals for new work;
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal whilst being familiar with relevant training and development options.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent (5 years study);
- At least 6 years’ experience in the audit of the financial sector (SIF, UCITS funds) in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Professional qualification (Réviseur d’Entreprises, ACCA, CA) is considered an asset;
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details;
- Ability to support and mentor staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Audit Manager – Private Equity by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.