What it’s about
To help support our team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a candidate to join as Associate – Fund administration and oversight for our Luxembourg domiciled investment funds.
- Assist in the investor on-boarding process
- Assist in the preparation, review and dispatch of investor notices and registers
- Review of Net Asset Value calculations
- Review of monthly and/or quarterly investor and regulatory reporting
- Review of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS/Lux GAAP
- Oversight on internal and external service providers including NAV, Registrar and Transfer Agent oversight
- Ensuring compliance with group policies and providing technical support to other team members
- Participate in specific projects contributing to the overall operating efficiency/effectiveness of the Company’s operations
- Handling of requests from investors, auditors and regulators
What we expect
- Accounting/Finance degree or equivalent professional qualification with three to five years of experience in an accounting/auditing or controlling function preferably within the fund industry.
- Good knowledge of IFRS/Lux GAAP and in-depth experience of NAV calculations
- Familiarity with Luxembourg laws and regulations
Furthermore, you are hands-on, highly self-motivated and have an open mindset. You are well-organized, dedicated to high quality standards and meet tight deadlines. You are a team player who is committed to contribute to the continuing success of our growing Luxembourg set-up and of our firm.
Interested? If so, please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via financejobs.lu
- Address 35d Avenue John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5