VP Bank Group is an internationally positioned private bank. It specialises in asset management services for intermediaries and private individuals. VP Bank is one of the largest banks in the Liechtenstein financial centre. In addition to its main offices in Liechtenstein, VP Bank Group is present in five other locations throughout the world: Switzerland, Luxembourg, British Virgin Islands, Singapore and Hong Kong.
To support our Scandinavian (Swedish / Danish) team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Private Banking Assistant (m/f) on a permanent full-time basis.
- Processing of customer orders (exchange transactions, security tradings, credits etc.)
- Settlement of stock-exchange transactions, payment orders and monitoring due dates
- Processing of customer correspondence, telephone contact with clients, receive and transmit customer orders
- Preparation and follow up of account openings
- Supporting the Relationship Manager in KYC and Compliance topics
- Supporting the Relationship Manager with administrative tasks and projects
- Preparation and follow-up of client visits and meetings
- Creating statistics and reports (Word / Excel)
- Trouble Shooting, execution of diverse formalities
- Completed bank apprenticeship and at least three years of work experience as Private Banking Assistant or studies in the financial field
- MiFID II Certification is an advantage
- Profound knowledge of MS Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experienced in self organization and administrative tasks as well as the ability to maintain an overview even in stressful periods
- Client orientated way of service and sense of responsibility
- Trustworthiness, flexibility (as well regarding working hours) and capacity of team work
- Good written and spoken language skills in English, Swedish or Danish; any other language knowledge is regarded as an advantage
Interested? If so, please send us your CV and application letter: email@example.com
In the event of an employment we will ask you to present a criminal record.
- Address 2 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5