- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Make asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Communication with internal and external clients, other offices, client advisors, auditors, banks and tax authorities.
- Bookkeeping, maintain accounting records and preparation of annual (consolidated) financial statements and assist towards the monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Organising and assisting the audit of financial Statements.
- ABC Bank Sàrl provides tailormade employee compensation benefits and a friendly, team-oriented work environment, including: Medical, Life, Dental
- Sound knowledge of investment instruments.
- Rigorous, dynamic and team player being also able to work independently with good organisational skills.
- Solid understanding of operational flows in the financial/ fund / banking industry.
- High level of integrity with a methodical approach to work.
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English is essential. The knowledge of any other European language (e.g.: German, French, Dutch) would be considered as a significant advantage.
How To Apply
DON’T APPLY -> This is only a placeholder!
- Salary Offer N/D
- Address 12 Rue des Bains, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer 0-3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5