Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
As employee in the section „Intercompany Organisation“ in the department „Group Organisational Services“ you take care of the contractual relationship between legal entities of Deutsche Börse Group. You manage the entire process flow starting from the analysis of the requirements, via the contract set up and reconciliation with other internal sections until the signature from boards of the legal entities of both sides.
- Agree service and pricing of the services between internal customers and internal suppliers
- Reconcile the contract with all involved internal stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Accounting, Tax etc.)
- Collect signatures from the respective legal entity boards
- Control respective billing
- Report on a regular basis to the legal entity boards of the outsourcers
- Be single point of contact for the legal entities you manage for all intercompany contracts
- Holder of a University degree in Business Administration, Legal or relevant field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in Contract Management, as Account Manager or in a Legal function
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills are a must
- Good knowledge about Clearstream services is a strong asset
- Self-motivated, committed and results-oriented
- Proficiency in English (oral and written); k nowledge of German and/ or French would be a strong advantage
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
- Address Luxembourg