AVEGA is a full-service provider based in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The range and depth of our experience enables us to provide you promptly with both Luxembourg and international structures to maximize the value of your business. Our services are provided to your enterprise in Luxembourg from incorporation through to the end of its life cycle.
The establishment of AVEGA Capital Management S.A. in 2020 enabled us to offer Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) related services as well. AVEGA is autonomous and independent. On this basis, we work together with all major auditing firms, banks and law firms in Luxembourg for the benefit of our clients.
To facility our company’s growth, we are currently looking for:
Senior Legal Counsel
- Independent management of your own portfolio of Soparfis (especially in the areas of private equity, credit and real estate)
- Corporate housekeeping (preparation and holding of board and shareholders´ meetings including preparation of minutes and other legal documents)
- Follow-up on client requests and taking part in client meetings or conference calls
- Ongoing legal support to the Soparfis
- Liaising with notaries and international law firms
- Staying informed about legal and regulatory developments in Luxembourg
- Participate in cross-departmental projects (e.g. transfer pricing, DAC 6)
- You have successfully completed your studies in Law
- You have at least 3 – 5 years of working experience as a Legal Counsel/Advisor, ideally in a Luxembourg law firm or a Luxembourg Fiduciaire / Trust Company
- You have advanced knowledge in the Luxembourg corporate law
- Your style of working is characterized by diligence, reliability and respect of confidentiality
- You demonstrate analytical and conceptual intellectual power, flexibility and strong communication skills
- You are a team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- You have a perfect command of English and German, good skills in French will be an asset
What you could expect
- Modern office at Kirchberg, Luxembourg (On-Site Fitness Centre, Canteen, Nursery e.g.)
- Harmonious working environment
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of holidays
- Meal Vouchers
- Company health insurance for you and your family
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations either in German or English.
Please apply via the website of AVEGA or use one of the buttons below.
Click here to see all jobs of AVEGA.
- Address 2 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10