IT Trainee – Strategy, Finance & Projects (f/m/d)
Full-time | Limited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
You are passionate about technological advancement? You want to get to know the Information Technology division from various perspectives? Then our IT Trainee programme might be just the right fit for you.
During this challenging 18-month programme, the focus of your trainee assignment schedule will be individually shaped together with you – depending on your interests and prior experiences.
Possible areas of activity
Within our Post-Trade IT area we operate and develop the IT infrastructures and systems of our post-trading business. You will experience the impact of state-of-the-art post-trade IT solutions on our business and gain insights from various perspectives.
Location: Frankfurt/Main (Eschborn) or Luxembourg
Within IT Strategy we act as central IT function and connect various stakeholder across the company. You will gain insights into the development of organizational intelligence for building-up strategic capabilities within IT. In addition, you will learn how to raise issues pro-actively and initiate solution-oriented approaches.
Location: Frankfurt/Main (Eschborn)
What you can expect
• You will be based in Frankfurt/Main or Luxembourg, but we will also give you the chance to gain insights into our offices globally.
• You will be supported by one of our top managers, acting as your individual career coach throughout the whole programme.
• You will receive an attractive compensation package and benefit from technical and soft skills trainings.
• You will build your own trusted network with IT peers, senior professionals and top management early on in our flat hierarchies and open, international culture.
• You will enjoy great teamwork, joint celebrating of success and the commitment and pride to work for one of the world’s leading financial markets infrastructure provider.
Do I qualify?
• You finished university (Master’s degree) with distinction in relevant majors such as Computer Science, (General) IT, Business Information Technology, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or Business/Economics with IT focus.
• You have already gained theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes.
• You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems.
• You are eager to contribute actively to the company’s goals and you bring in a proactive mindset.
• You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German.
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Jan Stromberg will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources