Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable Deutsche Börse Group to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. The section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Privilege Access Management (PAM) Infrastructure and Windows environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers, not necessarily limited to the Privilege Access Management (PAM) Infrastructure and Windows environments
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions
- Maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Perform weekend and overnight on-call support (if required).
Qualifications / required skills
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or at least five years’ relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the design, engineering and deployment of CyberArk Privileged Access Management solutions: CyberArk PAS Suite, CPM, PSM, AIM, CCP – PSM and CPM Connectors.
- Solid knowledge and operational experience of Windows and Linux.
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Good understanding of security concepts
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset