Field of activity
You will be responsible for the accuracy, timely operation and provision of computer systems and services to Clearstream Services and Deutsche Boerse AG. You will be part of the team working in shifts covering 24h in the Command Centre and be the primary contact for production support and escalation if problems in production occur.
Set-up, monitor, control and validate all Clearstream production processing along with those of Deutsche Boerse.
- Systems monitoring across multiple platforms.
- Rapid detection and reaction to production issues.
- Effective and prompt communication/escalation when appropriate.
- Deadlines-awareness for core business applications.
- Liaison and contact with different Support teams within Clearstream and Deutsche Boerse AG.
- Assist your team to accomplish the required tasks.
- Take responsibility in absence of other team members.
- Ensure integrity of the production environment during working periods.
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Operating Experience in LINUX/UNIX, Mainframe and Windows environments an asset.
- Strong team-player as Operations Controllers currently work in 4 shift teams covering 24h.
- Adaptability and flexibility within the Command Centre requisites.
- Service orientated attitude is key to the success of the position.
- You need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in French is desired and knowledge of German or an additional language is an advantage.