Intern – Sales & Network Management -Investment Funds Services (f/m/d)
Start: 01 February 2021 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Kuxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A.operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and servicesfor securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
In your new position as Intern in Investment Funds Services, you will join and support the Investment FundsSales & Network Management team, across a wide range of tasks relating to the promotion of our servicesVestima & the Central Facility for Funds (CFF). We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experiences andto combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working withinour international team.
- Centralise and analyse, as well as monitoring and reporting of new sales opportunities
- Provide support with respect to strategic client acquisations, by performing ad hoc research andbusiness case analyses
- Respond to ad hoc client queries and assist in the issue-resolution process by liaising with othersections of the Investment Funds Services Department
- Collaborate with the network management team on different projects, performing ad hoc tasks,producing reporting for clients and internal requests
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized insitution focusing onBusiness Administration or Economics and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduatedwith a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- We are looking for driven and creative individuals with excellent communication skills
- Interest in Corporate Governance topics
- Precise and structured working style
- Pleasure to work in a team
- Able to work in project mode
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German or another language would be an asset.
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Emma Rix will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources