Intern – Relationship & Account Management Support (f/m/d)
Start: 15/03/2020 | Duration: 6 (in months) | Full-time
As an Intern in Relationship & Account Management, you will support the Relationship management team in their tasks and report to one of the senior members of the team.
- Work with the Sales and Relationship Management team on items of priority related to the function of the team
- Research as needed on clients and prospects
- Help update presentations, documentation, client information and associated administrative functions
- Have completed at least 2 years of University studies with focus on Business Management, Finance or similar OR you have graduated for less than 2 years
- Very good PC skills (in particular PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint and Word)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing material and maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties
- Proficiency in written and verbal English. Any other language is considered to be an advantage (French, German, Dutch)
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in capital markets
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: Relationship management, Account Management