Intern – Legal & Regulatory Affairs (f/m/d)
Start: 01 August 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-Time | Luxembourg
As an integral part of the Deutsche Börse Group, Clearstream offers settlement and custody services to more than 2,500 customers world-wide, covering over 150,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds and equities. Clearstream’s core business ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between parties, and that customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under our custody. Without committed staff Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group – a dynamic,highly motivated and international team.
For Clearstream Banking Legal Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Intern. As an Intern in the Legal department, you will be actively taking part and directly assisting lawyers in their day-to-day work, hence a great opportunity to learn and to be involved in diverse, interesting and challenging tasks.
• Handling of legal research for specific matters and for ongoing legal or regulatory initiatives
• Assisting with the review, drafting and assessment of legal queries and/or documentation under lawyers’ mentoring
• Support the maintenance of legal databases and in-house libraries as well as proactive participation in their ongoing development
• Assistance in essential administrative tasks, in particular for the monitoring of external lawyers’ mandates
• Cooperation with lawyers for the preparation of presentations within Deutsche Börse Group and/or its customers
• You have completed at least 2 years of university studies in Law OR you are graduated in Law for less than 2 years
• Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
• Be hands-on with a high level of self-motivation
• Be a team player and communicate well in an international environment
• Fluency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is an asset
If you are interested by such an enriching and challenging experience and by joining a pleasant, dynamic and very dedicated team, simply convince us with an appealing application.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources