Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
For Clearstream Banking Legal Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Intern. As an Intern in the Legal department, you will be actively taking part and directly assisting lawyers in their day-to-day work, hence a great opportunity to learn and to be involved in diverse, interesting and challenging tasks.
- Handling of legal research for specific matters and for ongoing legal or regulatory initiatives
- Assisting with the review, drafting and assessment of legal queries and/or documentation under lawyers’ supervision
- Support the maintenance of legal databases and in-house libraries as well as proactive participation in their ongoing development
- Assistance in essential administrative tasks, in particular for the monitoring of external lawyers’ mandates
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution with a focus on Law and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Be hands-on with a high level of self-motivation
- Be a team player and communicate well in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is an asset
Start date: 15 June 2021
Duration: 6 months Full-time