Intern – Human Resources Recruitment (f/m/d)
Start: 01/10/2019 | Duration: [[cust_duration]] (in months) | Full-time
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to start in September or October 2019. You will take part in daily activities related to recruitment and will gain a thorough insight in this field.
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding process for interns: publish job advertisements, organise interviews with candidates, follow-up with candidates
- Support and assist recruiters with staff hiring
- Organise events and trainings for current interns
- Improve current processes and maintain procedures up to date
- Assist recruiters in the organisation of job fair
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- You have completed at least 2 years of university studies (e.g. Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or similar) OR have graduated for less than 2 years in one of these fields
- Motivated, dynamic, can do attitude and highly adaptable
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and/or German would be an asset.
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources