Intern – Human Resources Recruitment (f/m/d)
Start: 01 September 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-Time| Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to start 01 September 2020. We offer you the opportunity to manage recruitments, take part in daily activities related to recruitment and gain a thorough insight into this field.
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding process for interns: review and publish job advertisements, organise interviews with candidates, make offers, input of candidates in our system, do the induction session for new interns
- Conduct exit interview for interns
- Organise events and trainings for current interns
- Support and assist recruiters with staff hiring
- Improve current processes and maintain procedures up to date
- Support in the organisation of job fair
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Motivated, dynamic, can do attitude and highly adaptable
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and/or German would be an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Our Campus-Team will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources