Intern – HR Recruitment (f/m/d)
Start: 01 March 2021 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
- Manage the entire recruitment and on-boarding process for interns: publish job advertisements, organise interviews with candidates, follow-up with candidates
- Support and assist recruiters with staff hiring
- Organise events and trainings for current interns
- Improve current processes and maintain procedures up to date
- Assist recruiters in the organisation of job fair
- Provide consistent daily support in various HR related topics & projects
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Motivated, dynamic, can do attitude and highly adaptable
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and/or German would be an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources