Intern – HR Generalist (f/m/d)
Start: 01 July 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-Time | Luxembourg
The HR team is looking for an HR Generalist intern to start ideally as of 01/07/2020 for a full time six-month-internship.
In a diverse, dynamic and constantly changing environment, you will learn and apply processes, tools, get the opportunity to take part in daily activities and propose creative solutions. As an intern in HR, you will take part in daily activities related to HR and will gain a thorough insight in this field.
- Participate in all HR related activities covering the complete employee life cycle, with a focus HR administration and time management
- Prepare HR related documents e.g. work certificates, employment contracts, etc.
- Management of sickness process (reception and check of medical certificates, approval in SAP, etc.)
- Answer employees related questions via phone, email and face to face regarding holidays, sickness, etc.
- Update of the HR system
- Support the team in recruitment activities (interview booking, etc.)
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- You are enrolled at University and have completed at least two years of university studies (e.g. Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or similar) OR you have graduated for less than 2 years
- Motivated, dynamic, eager to learn and can adapt fast in a complex and high value-added environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (flexibility, proactivity and ability to multitask)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and/or German is be an asset
- Good command of MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) are wished
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: human resources; HR