Intern – General Finance, Pricing & Billing – REGIS-TR (f/m/d)
Start: 01 February 2021 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
REGIS – TR S.A.
REGIS-TR is a central trade repository for trades and transactions across multiple product classes and jurisdictions. The trade repository is open to financial and non-financial institutions and services all of the major regulatory reporting obligations in Europe. REGIS-TR collects and administers details of trades and transactions reported by its clients to give market participants and regulators an aggregated view of positions in compliance with the appropriate regulations. REGIS-TR is already progressing well towards its goal of becoming a one-stop-shop for regulatory reporting requirements, complementing its core services.
Field of activity
As an Intern at General Finance, Pricing & Billing of REGIS-TR, you will have an excellent opportunity to enhance your knowledge of business and IT processes and to gain an insight on the financial aspects of a regulated company. The objective is primarily to monitor that budget expectations are being achieved, from both a cost and revenue perspective as well as to assist in the price setting processes and various billing related activities. This provides senior management with the transparency required to facilitate effective cost / revenue decisions, in order to drive forward in the company with regards to its strategic objectives.
- General and administrative support to the REGIS-TR team in Luxembourg across Finance, Pricing and Billing activities
- Support financial analyses related to monthly closing of accounts, identify process improvements opportunities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly presentations of financials and billing data to management and board level
- Support the yearly and quarterly forecast process by developing standard templates
- Review, update and finetune existing procedures
- Support month end billing control processes
- Manage dunning process for clients with overdue invoices
- Handle client queries related to frequently asked billing questions
- Support of the statutory annual audit
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution in Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, in particular advanced Excel skills
- Database skills or VBA programming would be an advantage
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team, multitasking
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must, any additional language will be considered as an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources