Intern – Controlling/Finance (f/m/d)
Start: 01 July 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-Time | Luxembourg
As an Intern in Controlling, you will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
• To support budget and forecast processes with analysis of variances
• To assist in the monthly closing process
• To support preparation of the reporting for the Clearstream Business area
• To perform benchmarking exercises
• To test further development of existing SAP based controlling tools
• To participate in the further development of controlling tools
• To prepare various ad-hoc analysis on request
• You have completed two years of university studies in Business, Finance or similar OR have graduated for less than 2 years
• Fluent in both written and spoken English. French and/or German would be desirable
• Financial and cost accounting knowledge
• Competent handling of MS-Office application and an experience in SAP is an asset
• Proactive approach and ability to work in a matrix organisation
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, continuous improvement mindset
• High level of accuracy and attention to details
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources