Intern – Client Documentation Management (f/m/d)
Start: 01 September 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
The Client Documentation Management team is responsible for client documentation and is in close contact with Clearstream’s international client base, as well as with various internal teams. As an Intern in Client Documentation Management, you will get insight into the processes and various tasks of customer onboarding, KYC review and account administration. We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experience and to combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
- Support Client Documentation Management team in the entire client documentation process, e.g. customer onboarding, account opening, account closure or account changes, KYC review as well as with administrative and organisational tasks
- Direct communication with international clients concerning the collection and validation of various client documents
- Analysis of documentation requirements, verification and administration of client documents, creation and execution of Excel tables and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to analyse and work with complex enquiries and important volumes
- Support in process analysis and changes
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Business Administration or Economics and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Administration or AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications, in particular Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Proficiency in written and oral English is mandatory
- Knowledge of French, German or another language is an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now! Please submit your online application via our career portal, including your CV, cover letter and other relevant documents (transcript of records, job references etc.)
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Our Campus-Team will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources