Intern – Client Documentation Management (f/m/d)
Start: 15/03/2019 | Duration: 6 (in months) | Full-time
The team Client Documentation Management is responsible for the client documentation and is in close contact with Clearstream’s international client base as well as with various internal teams. As an Intern in Client Documentation Management, you will get insight into the processes and various tasks of customer onboarding, KYC review and account administration. We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experience and to combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
- Support the Client Documentation Management team in the entire client documentation process, e.g. customer onboarding, account opening, account closure or account changes, KYC review as well as with administrative and organisational tasks
- Direct communication with international clients concerning the collection and validation of various client documents
- Analysis of documentation requirements, verification and administration of client documents, creation and execution of Excel tables and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to analyse and work with complex enquiries and important volumes
- Support in process analysis and changes
- You must have completed at least the first 2 years of your university studies (with a focus on Administration, Business, Finance or similar) OR you have graduated for less than 2 years
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications in particular Excel
- Proficiency in written and oral English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: Client Documentation Management, customer onboarding, account