Intern – Banking, Funding & Financing/Collateral Management (f/m/d)
Start date: May 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time
In your new position as Intern Banking, Funding & Financing, you will join and support the Collateral Management product team, across a wide range of tasks. We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experiences and to combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
Some of your responsibilities
- Support for Product information and marketing (i.e. material preparation, presentation, documentation creation)
- Market research / competitive analysis performance
- Support the team in building up content and documentary (i.e. legal documents) repository and maintenance
- Further support of initiatives such as developing and running of client statistics, MIS data analysis and trends
- You must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state (e.g. Business, Finance, Economics) and must have completed at least the first 2 years of your university studies OR you have graduated for less than 2 years
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
- Confident handling of MS-Excel, MS-Word
- Administration experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required; French and/or German would constitute an advantage
You have the possibility to apply online via www.deutsche-boerse.com/career.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.