Intern – Accounting (f/m/d)
Start: 15 December 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
- Support the team with the bookkeeping and controlling process as well as the monthly closing of the accounts
- Work in close collaboration with the accounting experts and managers Support accountants in the reconciliation of trial balance, documentation of procedure for internal and external audits
- Ensure quality, accuracy and consistency of your work with high attention to detail
- Special projects/analysis in the field of accountancy and controlling
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities
- Administrative tasks related to contracts (Billing, Invoice verification, re-class, review, documentation)
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Finance, Accounting or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (in particular MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- Basic knowledge of SAP R/3 and good analytical skills would be an advantage
- Commitment, ability to work independently, motivation and accuracy
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural team
- Fluency in written and spoken English, additionally proficiency in French and/or German will be considered an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now! Please submit your online application via our career portal, including your CV, cover letter and other relevant documents (transcript of records, job references etc.)
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources