Intern – Account Administration (f/m/d)
Start: 01 November 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
As an Account Administration intern, you will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day NCSC and CSC Client Due Diligence processes.
- Handling of customer documentation for the purpose of new customer onboarding, maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations, etc.
- Management of the new customers’ acceptance process
- AML/KYC Review and Documentation maintenance of existing relationships
- Handling of the Account Master: new and additional account openings, account closures, maintenance of account specificities and queries
- Administration and preparation of customer agreements, including credit lines, waivers and novation agreements
- Administration, maintenance and authentication of custoers’ authorised signatures (lists) and signature verification
- Handling of Power of Attorney’s for account administration purposes and reporting
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement
- Administration and/or AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of the Capital Markets is considered as an asset
- Excellent time-management, attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German, Italian and/or Spanish is an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now! Please submit your online application via our career portal, including your CV, cover letter and other relevant documents (transcript of records, job references etc.)
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Our Campus-Team will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources