Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of Activity
Account Administration section is responsible for the day to day NCSC and CSC Client Due Diligence processes.
- Handling of customer documentation for the purpose of new customers onboarding, maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations
- Management of the new customers’ acceptance process
- AML/KYC Review and Documentation maintenance of existing relationships
- Handling of the Account Master: new and additional account openings, account closures, maintenance of account specificities and queries
- Administration and preparation of customer agreements, including credit lines, waivers and novation agreements
- Administration, maintenance and authentication of customers’ authorised signatures (lists) and signatures verification
- Handling of Power of Attorney’s for account administration purposes and reporting
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing Business, Economics, Finance, preferably Legal or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of the Capital Markets is considered as an asset
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French, German, Italian and/or Spanish language is an asset
Start date: 15 August 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time