Information Security Engineer – Governance & Risk (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of Activity
In your new position, you will be working in Group Security Governance and Risk in Luxembourg.
The Governance and Risk team is responsible for the execution of the overall Information Security framework, compliance management in alignment with Group Risk and Compliance Management functions, reporting and training of Deutsche Börse Group. In the advertised position you will work focussed on, but not limited to the Information Security Risk Assessments, the contractual agreements with the Deutsche Börse Group entities, consulting of projects and support the varying projects by implementing the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Further operationalization of the Information Security framework.
- Service delivery related to Risk Management, Security Consulting, Supplier Security, Information Security Audits, Reporting.
- Consultation of the departments and management in all questions concerning information security regulations.
- Involvement and support in the compliance management and audit.
- Participation in projects in order to identify and evaluate possible risks and to ensure the implementation of mandatory security controls.
- Cooperation with internal and external units of the Deutsche Börse Group, for example compliance officers, risk officers, information security officers, clients and service providers
- University degree in Information Technology or comparable education and first relevant work experience
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory conditions and requirements in the financial industry, for example ISO 2700x, MaRisk, German BSI IT-Grundschutz
- Excellent analytical skills and experience to understand, structure and prepare/explain complex topics
- Willingness to work in a team with a strong focus on commitment and delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, preferable at least basic knowledge of German
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: security engineer; governance; risk