ABOUT THE ROLE:
With the rise in cyber breaches across industries, companies are aggressively looking for consultants to help them protect their critical assets and proactively prepare and respond to cyber breaches. The threat actors have shifted from simple, nuisance based cyber hacks to criminals, activists, ransom hacks and nation states.
Our Information Security Advisory teams offer an opportunity for you to leverage your security background and experience to broaden your business and project management skills in a rewarding and challenging environment. You will work on projects across our portfolio of Compliance, Risk Management, Governance, CISO and business continuity services and will assist in the development of Security strategies, Risk Management frameworks, cyber security analytics, cloud security, privacy & data protection, blockchain, etc.
- Lead Information Security Implementation projects;
- Assess compliance and alignment with best practices and propose remediation plans;
- Lead Risk Assessment missions;
- Advise and assist on the Risk Management Framework implementation;
- Handle workshops with clients;
- Act as Security Trusted advisor for Top Managers, CxO of customers;
- Provide support to privacy teams on privacy by design and security measures such as encryption, access control, etc.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master in Engineering within information security, cyber security, computer sciences or information systems;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in security;
- Strong business and technical aptitude and problem-solving skills;
- Likes to learn the business of our clients to help them solve problems;
- Ability to bridge the gap between business strategy and cybersecurity/technology to help deliver sustainable solutions to our clients;
- Excellent thinking, analytical, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Effective time management skills for handling multiple priorities and simultaneous projects;
- Enthusiasm to learn through a combination of structured, on-the-job and self-directed training;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Information Security Manager Consultant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.