ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Junior/Senior Valuation, Risk Analyst (m/f) – EU Institutions Desk.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group.
For us, you are a strength, your experience is an added valued that places you as a key element in the realisation of our advisory department development ambitions.
“EU Institutions Desk” at Grant Thornton is a developed and growing practice with serious scope for growth. We are looking for an Analyst (Junior or Senior level) that can ensure we stay on track upon this evolving journey and achieve greater heights collectively in the future.
As an Analyst, you will be in regular contact and working for our EU Institutions Desk and its clients, prepare documentations required for new submissions related to Asset Quality Review framework, Risk, &V Valuation but not limited to.
Serving EU Desk clients on several won projects with important EC, ECB, EU Banks, EU Funds and Institutions. These are including but not limited to:
- Introducing and applying EU’s framework under the Director’s guidance, with a willingness to understand how to support various clients with EU Institutions requirements;
- Price and model EU Client’s assets, funds as required;
- Understand Bank risks and risk frameworks related to asset quality review processes;
- Modelling and validation of Inputs;
- Apply four eyes principles on work allocated from Juniors in the client’s team.
- Able to research best practice relative to EU Institutions and propose draft submissions with the right documentation and detail
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Asset Valuation & Risk Management is a must;
- First experience in Valuation, CRM, Risk, Pricing is a real asset;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written skills are required), German or French is considered as an asset;
- Advanced skills of MS Office, with a strong expertise in Excel (expertise on VBA and modelling, Big Data analysis, Statistical Model development and decision-making support models is important);
- Very good understanding of Private Equity, Venture Capital deals and legal frameworks related to such products;
- Excellent communication skills (both on remote and office environment);
- Logical thinker with ability to interpret long term impacts;
- Good problem solving and organizational skills;
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and problem solver with critical thinking skills;
- Willing to work with people from different fields, with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Calm and collected nature when faced with complex challenges;
- Ability for multi-tasking and work under pressure of deadlines;
- Ability to understand & build micro-economical or valuation model and tools;
- Willingness to self-development and continuous learning activities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior / Senior Valuation, Risk Analyst (m/f) – EU Institutions Desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.