ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist (m/f).
As HR Generalist, you will report directly to the HR Director of Grant Thornton Luxembourg. You will work on day-to-day HR activities as well as collaborate with our HR team in its daily work. You would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with your co-workers at all levels.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group.
For us, you are a strength, your experience is an added valued that places you as a key element in the realisation of our Human Resources department ambitions.
- Learning & development: organisation, registration, follow-up of all internal and external trainings at all levels, update of training database and draft of INFPC report;
- Talent acquisition: recruitment process for Trainees and Juniors for all our Business Lines as well as summer jobs, key contact with university and schools, organisation of Job fairs;
- Staff Management: integration follow up, trial period management, timesheet validation for HR tickets, organisation of welcome day;
- HR Administration: participation in the implementation and improvement of our HRIS, conduct all other HR administration duties where appropriate, use Microsoft Suite extensively to prepare professional documents including procedures and presentations.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Management Assistant;
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a fiduciary or consulting firm in Luxembourg is a plus;
- Fluent in French and in English; knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German would be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of labour and social security law;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications;
- Knowledge of Mpleo and SAP is a plus;
- Organisation skills, problem-solver and multitasking;
- Curiosity, dynamism, leadership and autonomous;
- Attention to details and rigorous.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Human Resources Generalist (m/f) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.