Functional Analyst (Securities Lending) (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
The GFF Securities Lending IT of Deutsche Börse Group is responsible for development of leading IT software in the Securities lending area. We are a highly driven multicultural team whose goal is to design, build, automate and simplify processes, ensure stable and performant systems, utilize the latest technologies and promote close collaboration within our organization. As a Functional Analyst in our team you will participate in the whole project lifecycle from requirements specification, technical design and implementation to going live and maintenance.
- Gather, review and analyse business requirements
- Specify user stories (using SCRUM methodology) and actively support functional issue resolution during all project phases
- Perform the definition of Functional Acceptance Criteria and related test cases
- Test automation and test execution
- Be the single point of contact for specific project as Functional Analyst or Test Manager
- Be able to work with Agile methodologies during all stages of project lifecycle
- Participate to production issues investigation and resolution of customer queries
- Report on regular basis to the line management and project leads
For this position, we look for candidates with IT background who have worked on Securities related projects in a financial institution for candidates who have financial background and work experience in back office/settlements who have a strong interest/knowledge in IT.
- Holder of minimum a bachelor degree in computer science, economics or similar
- +/- 5 years experience as functional analyst/tester in a financial institution desired
- Experience with defining test cases and conducting testing is mandatory
- Experience with Test Automation tools
- Knowledge of SQL and basics in Linux is desired
- Experience with Cloud environments and APIs is an advantage
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. French and/or German is an asset.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: functional analyst; tester; business analyst