Functional Analyst (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited
Field of activity
In your position as Functional Analyst, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to develop the requirements of mission critical business services and IT applications, to test them and to participate in their implementation.
- Review, analyse and comment business requirements.
- Prepare and describe the impacts on other projects, business processes and systems.
- Create detailed functional and systems requirements, ability to write SRA.
- Delivery of Functional Acceptance Criteria.
- Detailed reporting about test status, including documentation of software defects.
- Interface between business and IT development.
- Produce, document, perform and validate test cases.
- Assist and advise customer’s testing activities.
- Prepare and support customer training.
- Presentations to end users about functional matters.
- Work with prescribed methodologies for involvement in all stages of project lifecycle.
- During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution.
- Work together with business and I.T. to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during System Test and BAT.
- Help for production issue resolution and provide support for explaining system results and resolving customer queries.
- Write test approach document.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a financial institution back-office, or as functional analyst in the securities industry
- Strong interest in Information Technology
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude
- PC literate
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: functional analyst; IT