Experienced (Senior) Auditor in Luxembourg
Additional responsibilities to these of a Junior Auditor will be:
- Coach and manage Junior Auditors in order to meet the projects deadlines while respecting the budget.
- Solve problems arising during the assignments.
- Keep the management and the team informed about the audit progress and relevant issues.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of various clients and assist Managers, Directors and Partners on various audit mandates.
- Support the planning of the audit strategy and guarantee compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Participate at client meetings and discuss matters with the responsible Managers, Directors and Partners.
- Provide training to junior auditors and trainees.
- Building and manage existing client relationships while promoting Audit and other company services to gain new clients.
Profile of an Experienced (Senior) Auditor in Luxembourg
- Bachelor or Master Degree (or equivalent) in Accountancy, Audit, Economics or another Finance-related Major.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in audit, preferably in an international audit firm (in Luxembourg would be a strong asset) with significant experience in the financial services area (e.g.: insurances, banks, Private Equity, commercial companies, investment funds or Real Estate).
- Absolutely fluent in English, French and/or German.
- Strong communication skills in order to develop strong client relationships.
- Proficient user with MS Office tools particularly with Excel.
- Capacity to work under pressure and deliver work within deadlines.
- Already preparing a professional qualifications or considering obtaining such a qualification in the future (e.g. IRE, ACCA, Wirtschaftsprüfer).
- Ability to multi-task, setting own and team priorities and act autonomously as well as within a team.