Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
As an executive assistant you will support the CEO of Clearstream Fund Centre in all relevant administrative and organizational tasks. You are responsible for the coordination of appointments, the preparation, organization and follow-up of internal and external meetings as well as the qualified processing of pending factual issues and you will take care of a smooth daily routine.
- Processing of all pending organizational and administrative tasks
- Coordination and planning of appointments
- Organization of business trips and processing of travel expenses
- Correspondence in German and English
- Preparation of presentation documents, reports, analyses and decision-making documents in German and English
- University degree and/or completed commercial apprenticeship, e.g. as a foreign language correspondent
- Several years of experience as an assistant to senior Management
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Knowledge of Outlook- and SAP-System desirable
- Ability to independently prioritize various issues and resilience
- Strong relationship skills, discretion and a friendly professional appearance
- Good manners, strong organizational skills, quick grasp, good time management skills and flexibility
- Sovereignty, self initiative and high degree of service orientation
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Ebru Sayar will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources