As an event manager, you are above all a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques and who brings fresh ideas and outstanding organizational skills. You will join an enthusiastic team that delivers memorable brand experiences with tremendous impact to our clients.
- Coming up with new ideas and venues for internal/external events and conferences;
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery;
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet expectations;
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project;
- Communicating, maintaining and developing internal client relationships;
- Managing supplier relationships;
- Managing operational and administrative tasks to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently;
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence;
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to the project team;
- Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events;
- Analysis of the event’s success and preparation of feedback reports.
- 2-3 years of experience in the event industry including organising client events, staff events, conferences and client seminars;
- Demonstrated experience with logistics involved with event planning and ability to drive and manage events;
- Expert people skills and a real team player;
- Solutions oriented, detail oriented and demonstrates effective multi-task management;
- Experience with budget management, financial tracking, contract negotiations;
- Excellent computer and technology skills;
- Self-directed and independent with strong project management skills;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to comfortably converse and engage with key stakeholders and decision makers at a variety of levels;
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Fluent in English. French would be an asset.