Clearstream Banking S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
Working within IFS Product Management you will be responsible for identifying and understanding both the internal and external needs of the business, identifying appropriate solutions whilst at the same time managing the process right through and ensuring successful execution.
- Initiate, manage and implement projects related to the ETF strategy of Clearstream.
- Stay up to date with the latest market trends and the market needs to manage initiatives and position Clearstream as a major ETF player in Europe.
- Work with Sales, Relationship Management, Operations to Identify, assess, propose and execute operational process improvements and revenue generating opportunities.
- Partner with IT architecture to define architecture standards and guidelines for strategy implementation.
- Analyse and determine appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to both internal and external customers’ needs.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of proposed initiative and projects.
- Assist with maintaining adequate legal, tax and competitive watch infrastructure.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in investment funds or security issuance field
- Knowledge of the ETF industry, and related market players and needs.
- A natural drive to take the initiative in order to “get things done”.
- Flexible team player in an international environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, numeracy literate and self-organized.
- Flexibility to travel
- Business / Finance / Economics university degree and/or a related discipline.
- Organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through / project management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.