English Editor (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
You will be working in a small team in Luxembourg, responsible for proofreading, editing and finally publishing the documents on the company (Clearstream / LuxCSD) websites. You will get requests from the Member and Market Readiness team and from Product Business Line Managers.
- Content Management System (CMS) and Web Admin experience;
- Expert knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent English with excellent English grammar skills;
- German would be a plus;
- Organisational skills;
- Attention to detail for layout, text and punctuation;
- Able to work independently and in a team and communicate with document authors;
- Knowledge of Framemaker and Adobe Acrobat (forms) would be desirable but training will be given;
- Financial services industry knowledge desirable.
As an English editor your tasks would involve working with customer information to:
- Ensure correct spelling and company language use;
- Ensure information is correct;
- Format documents and web pages to corporate standards;
- Maintain the company website including:
- Uploading files;
- Updating web pages and navigation;
- Adding meta data and keywords.
in a timely manner according to project schedule.
- Review and propose improvements to the websites.
In addition, you would work on other tasks that may arise.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: english, proofreading, editing, publishing