Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
In your new position as a Distribution Marketing Officer, you will work alongside product Marketing and support the IFS division in all relevant funds distribution activities.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Create and manage a social media group on LinkedIn to enable Fund Centre to offer a virtual forum to connect Asset Managers and Distributors using the platform and facilitate direct communications.
- Also use that media to share information, to start discussions on the platform, to test ideas and receive immediate feedbacks.
- Strengthen the digital brand of IFS / FC / Vestima building on its strong position in the fund industry as connector and market leading distribution platform.
- Work with other marketing and communication groups of Clearstream and Deutsche Boerse Group to centralise and manage all IFS Marketing and Events, creating clear guidelines and a general framework for our engagement with the market.
- Provide guidance and marketing innovation in terms of IFS / FC / Vestima industry positioning.
- Support for the IFS product and sales videos.
- Up-date the web and Intranet IFS sites.
- Marketing competition watch.
Qualifications / required skills
- Bachelor or Master level education in economics, communication or marketing field
- 1 to 5 years Marketing experience
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of English, plus one of either French or German
- Good communication skills
- Social media expertise
- Customer-oriented and solution-oriented working methods as well as excellent teamwork skills