• Sensitive conversations with our clients will be led by senior members of the team and will need to be documented by the Associate who will be required to develop an intimate knowledge of our clients businesses.
• Perform fund and asset level risk assessments, as well as ongoing risk monitoring.
• Prepare quarterly reporting on AIFM functions, such as portfolio management, risk management and valuation.
• Ensuring that all permanent files are adequately maintained for all clients.
• Ongoing monitoring and oversight of the Fund / Fund Sponsor – ensuring controls and procedures and are being adhered to, ensuring the fund is being managed in accordance with the fund documentation.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
• Previous experience in the asset management industry in the real estate / private equity sector would be an advantage (1-3 years of relevant experience).
• An good understanding of the principles of control frameworks, ESG/SFDR and risk management.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations for which there may be out-of-the-box thinking.
• Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
• Strong MS Office/Excel skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English is a must, every other language is considered an asset.
About Langham Hall
Langham Hall is a fast-growing company and as such staff experience a variety of responsibilities and inclusion in exciting initiatives beyond their day-to-day role. Employees are supported and encouraged to deliver a first-class service and opportunities are identified at an early stage for employees to engage with our clients which enables them feel involved and challenged in their work.
We are proud of our positive working culture which is reinforced through our employees and our extremely low staff turnover and we seek out people that believe in our values.
- Address 42-44 Avenue de la Gare, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior