The AM/Manager will, together with the Directors, be responsible for the day-to-day running of a team in the Luxembourg Administration group. The candidate will, in particular, be in charge of the company’s client accounting, reporting, company secretarial, governance and transfer agency functions. The candidate will manage a portfolio of client relationships and will also be expected to act as a director on fund and SPV boards in due course. The candidate will be expected to interface at a senior level with our clients in order to problem solve and proactively oversee the delivery of our services.
- Client-facing and client-focused position with overall responsibility for the delivery of accounting, company secretarial, reporting and fiscal compliance services to fund and SPV clients.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through systematic process and high quality of delivery.
- Solving problems proactively using technical expertise and common-sense.
- Building, mentoring and motivating a client servicing team with an emphasis on excellence.
- Ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Responsibility for managing client-team communications, which may operate on a cross-jurisdictional basis.
- Acting as a director of funds and SPVs as appropriate.
- Participating in marketing and business development activities, including prospective client pitches.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Direct experience of client service in a professional services firm.
- Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS.
- An understanding of the legal and regulatory regimes applicable to Luxembourg PFS and Luxembourg funds and SPVs.
- Proactive and problem-solving approach to client servicing.
- Ability to work in a small, but rapidly expanding, company environment with focused and motivated individuals.
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in managing, mentoring and motivating teams and individuals.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills for a high degree of client interaction and the promotion of client interaction within the business.
- Fluent in English, with French and/or German an advantage.
- The candidate will hold a professional accounting qualification at an appropriate level (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Address Langham Hall Luxembourg S.a R.l, 44 Avenue de la Gare, 1610 Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5