AVEGA is a full-service provider based in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The range and depth of our experience enables us to provide you promptly with both Luxembourg and international structures to maximize the value of your business. Our services are provided to your enterprise in Luxembourg from incorporation through to the end of its life cycle.
The establishment of AVEGA Capital Management S.A. in 2020 enabled us to offer Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) related services as well. AVEGA is autonomous and independent. On this basis, we work together with all major auditing firms, banks and law firms in Luxembourg for the benefit of our clients.
To facility our company’s growth, we are currently looking for:
(SENIOR) COMPLIANCE OFFICER (M/F)
- Performing the due diligence on new clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new clients
- Opening of bank accounts for newly incorporated companies
- Periodically evaluating existing clients according to established policies and procedures
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents
- Maintaining continuous contact with customer in order to keep customer file updated
- Support for the annual FATCA/CRS reporting requirements
- Periodically reviewing existing policies and procedures
- Monitoring regulatory changes and implementing of new requirements
- You can show proven experience of at least 3 years in a similar function in Luxembourg
- You have an excellent understanding of AML regulations (monitoring and screening) and CTF framework
- You demonstrate a high degree of client and service orientation
- You are a team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- You are fluent in English and German
What you could expect:
- Modern office at Kirchberg, Luxembourg (On-Site Fitness Centre, Canteen, Nursery e.g.)
- Harmonious working environment
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of holidays
- Meal Vouchers
- Company health insurance for you and your family
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations either in German or English.
Please apply via the website of AVEGA or use one of the buttons below.
Click here to see all jobs of AVEGA.
- Address 2 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10