Langham Hall provides premium quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services to real estate and private equity fund clients. Headquartered in the UK, Langham Hall has a dynamic management and leadership team. The group has a presence in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and The Netherlands and over 400 staff administering more than $80bn of real estate and private equity funds. Langham Hall is also a leading provider of AIFMD services, with depositary services supervising more than $50bn of assets. It is licensed as a Host AIFM and Depositary in the UK, Luxembourg and Jersey in respect of private equity, real estate, debt and infrastructure funds.
Langham Hall Luxembourg S.à r.l. is licensed by the Ministry of Finance and supervised by the CSSF to provide domiciliation, central administration, transfer agency and depositary services to regulated and unregulated funds and SPVs in the real estate, private equity, debt and infrastructure sectors. Langham Hall Management S.à r.l. is regulated by the CSSF to act as AIFM for private equity, real estate, debt and infrastructure funds.
The Risk/Compliance officer will be responsible to act as the Conducting Officer (for Luxembourg CSSF purposes) and undertake the day to day risk management, compliance and valuation oversight of our host AIFM business in Luxembourg to ensure that it is in accordance with the applicable CSSF regulations, ESMA guidance and AIFMD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake and/or oversight of initial and ongoing AML, risk assessment and due diligence functions required under AIFMD and other regulations
- Monitoring the Risk Management procedures and controls in place to ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Keeping abreast of legal and regulatory updates and taking action to ensure compliance is maintained
- Be able to determine the focus of the monitoring for each AIF under management
- Drafting and updating policies, programmes, checklists, questionnaires as required to effectually deliver a risk management and compliance programme to comply with AIFMD and generally regulatory requirements
- Reviewing, advising, and streamlining the processes and procedures for delivering an effective risk management function to clients
- Reviewing fund constitutional documents, PPM and other materials for risk management purposes
- Preparing/Reviewing regular risk and compliance reports (incl. risk matrices) to be sent to the clients/BoD
- Filing and liaising with CSSF as required
- Ensuring regulatory filings are prepared and filed in time for deadlines
- Promoting a compliance culture
- Managing the growth of the risk management team in line with the business
- Any other ancillary activities in relation to the operations of a third party Host AIFM business
- Point of contact for internal auditors to collate, and prepare documents as required and external auditors (to the extent of any non-financial matters, e.g. corporate information, regulatory capital requirements etc.)
Technical Knowledge / Skills Required
We value employees that are creative, energetic, proactive and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
- be identified as a Conducting Officer with the CSSF
- be involved in building, mentoring and motivating junior team members to provide a quality client-focused service
- be involved in marketing and business development activities, prospective client pitches and presentations
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent / experienced at using Microsoft office packages
Please apply via one of the buttons below:
Click here to see all jobs of Langham Hall.
- Address 42-44 Avenue de la Gare, 1610, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Senior Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10